Friday 18 May 2012

Ooh La La!

Made this tag for a French-themed swap with my crafting buddies. 

I used stamped tissue for the background then made the little banner and added lots of bits and pieces.  I love the lace which was handmade in Nottingham but a little bit goes a long way!  Thanks for all your lovely comments on my efforts - I really appreciate it. x

I've ordered some Christy Tomlinson "she-art" stuff from the US and can't wait to get messy with it.  She has such confidence - wish I could just go for it like she does but it takes me so long to decide what to do!  As someone once said: "I thought I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure!" LOL

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that lace beautiful Margie! Love this tag and all it's lovely detail :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grgeous tag Margie, love the colours you've used and such pretty lace. I'm the same it takes me an age to design/make a card. :)xx

    ReplyDelete