Sunday 27 May 2012

White "vase" made from card

I've been really busy lately making lots of paper flowers for our Craft group's display for the Jubilee Flower Festival next weekend and I was given the task of making a "vase" to display everyone's work in.  Well - seeing as we are a papercrafting group, I thought I'd make one from card and this is how it turned out.
I really like the embossing which was done with a Craft Concepts folder called Blooming Season but I'm even more impressed with the fact that the sides all matched up when I put it together.  I'm not the best at designing things but I couldn't find a template anywhere so had to start from scratch.  Just hope nobody decides to put any water into it!

1 comment:

  1. Without a template - you are clever Margie I wouldn't know where to start :)

    ReplyDelete