Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lovely paper purse

Oh, I've really enjoyed myself this afternoon making this little paper purse from the template provided by the very talented Rebecca at Paper Primrose   Its been snowing on and off all day so what better excuse for sitting by a lovely log fire with my doggies and doing some crafting - perfect!  Hope everyone who is having snow is managing to keep warm and cozy too.

Busy making some little cards to go inside and will be giving it to my good friend Becky who broke her leg badly some months ago and was just getting better when she tore the tendons in her fingers over the weekend - talk about bad luck.  So she needs some cheering up and I reckon this little gift will help.  Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. It's very pretty and I really like your photo arrangement. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Margie!!! I love it! So tickled that you enjoyed yourself and what a super gift!! Well done! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. First her laeg then her fingers. That is bad luck. I hope she is feeling better. She will love this cute little purse and the cards in it. Cold here but staying warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing the template link w/us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little purse, I love the flowers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Margie! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! That made my day! :) I love your little pink purse! it's so cute! That is also so sweet of you to make a card for your friend with the badly broken leg. Aren't cards wonderful? They bring such sunshine to people...and let them know you were thinking of them! A cozy day of crafting by the fire sounds like a perfect day to me! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty.........I'm sure the purse will cheer you friend up. A home-made gift is very special!
    ps. thankyou so much for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete